Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What a day, while my sleeping patterns are still screwed up - I am trying to be more useful around the house and working outside when it is decent weather. Today I actually cooked dinner. BBQ chicken cooked on the grill - with chicken rice (Zattaran), baked beans and cranberry sauce. I passed on the baked beans and cranberry - but loved the BBQ chicken and rice. I think I am going to try my hand a cooking a little more often. I used to love to cook - and baked a lot too - after that I checked out my new Black and Decker weed trimmer and loved it! The battery operated model is so lightweight and easy to use. I have very little strength or stamina since being in a coma a year ago and this one was so easy to handle and carry. I was able to tackle the weeds all around the house and even around the one planter area where we have roses! It was awesome! It was a great day - of course waiting until it cooled off helped a lot. Tomorrow/today is going to be even hotter and the week will just keep warming up in the 90's for the next 5 days so, most of my work will be done indoors or anything out side will be done as it cools off for the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment